Surface temperature, dual laser 20:1 Range -50 to 260 degrees C, 1.5 degree C
Extech IRT500 Dual Laser IR Scanning Thermometer w/Alarms; 20:1
- Designed for the professional technician
- Ideal for conducting temperature audits
- Broader temperature range and improved optics allow accurate measuring from greater distances
- Ideal for use around moving parts, and for dangerous or difficult-to-reach objects
- Available with an input for direct contact measurements
- Monitor air stratification, furnace performance, electrical panels and connectors, and more
- Three color LED indicator makes it easy to locate hot and cold spots
- Tilt-adjustable LCD with backlight and dual bar graphs
- Five user-programmable threshold settings
- Trigger lock allows continuous operation
This infrared thermometer allows you to automatically acquire a reference temperature and then determine whether subsequent readings are above or below the set point. The built-in, tricolored light and audible alarm system flashes a green, red or blue light and a fast or slow buzzer to signal when the readings are within, above, or below the selected range.
The IR gun also has a unique LCD that tilts for clear and easy reading; LCD features dual bar graphs. Dual laser targeting system helps you determine the approximate target size and location, reducing possible false alarms. Other features include continuous scanning, selectable Fahrenheit or Celsius units, current and maximum readings, auto hold, and auto power-off.