Logging Power Meter Comes with 1500 amp CTs
Designed specifically for energy conscious customers like you, the Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Electrical Energy Logger introduces a new simplicity to discovering sources of electrical energy waste. Profiling energy usage across your facility helps you identify opportunities for energy savings and provides you with the easy-to-understand data required for you to take the right action.
With the 1730, you can:
- Easily discover when and where energy is being consumed in your facility, from the service entrance to the individual circuits.
- Compare multiple data points over time and build the complete picture of energy usage with the energy analyze software package.
- Quickly understand specific points of energy loss, reduce energy bills more easily than ever.
- Key measurements: Voltage, current, power, power factor and associated values enable you to optimize and implement your energy saving strategies.
- Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instrument. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged and can be reviewed during logging and before downloading for on-the-go analysis.
- Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
- Complete "in-the-field" setup through the front panel: no need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
- Wide range power: power instrument directly from the measured circuit eliminating the need to find a power outlet while allowing the instrument to be secured safely inside electrical panels.
- Two USB ports: one for PC connection and another for fast, simple download to standard USB thumb drives, or other USB devices.
- Compact size: designed to fit in tight spaces and panels.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
- Optimized measurement accessories: flat voltage cable and thin flexible current probes ensure easy installation even in tight spaces.
- Battery life: four-hour operating time (backup time) per charge on lithium-ion battery.
- Security: We safeguard your best asset from theft with a hefty, durable Kensington lock.
- Energy analyze application software: Download and analyze a snapshot of your energy savings potential with our automated reporting.
Power Supply 1 4212737
Battery Door 1 4388072
Li ion 3.7 2500 mAh 1 4146702
USB Cable 1 1671807
Input Decal, country specific (US, Canada, Europe/UK, UK/old, China) 1 see Figure 8
Line Cord, country specific (N. American, Europe, UK, Australia, Japan, India/S. Africa, Brazil)
i1730-flex1500/3PK Set of three Thin-Flexi Current Probes 1500 A 30.5 cm (12 in) 4357406 S/N:305020074, 305020059, 305020077
Test Lead 0.10 m Red, 1000 V Cat III 1 4382584
Test Lead 2 m Red, 1000 V Cat III 1 4382591 Color-coded
Color-coded Wire Clips 1 set W,Grn,Y,Br Bl R, BL 4394925
USB Flash Drive 1 429856
Users Manual on USB Flash Drive 1