Wet/wet hand-held digital manometer, range 0-100.00 psi, max. pressure 200 psig. Includes 3-way valve.
- Measures virtually any lquid media compatible with 316L stainless steel.
- Instant selection from up to seven English/metric units.
- Stores 40 readings in memory for later reference.
- Both audible and visual overpressure alarms.
- Operates up to 100 hours on a single 9-volt battery.
- new adjustable dampening feature for averaging fluctuating readings.
Service: Compatible gases & liquids.
Wetted Materials: Without valve: Type 316L SS. Additional wetted parts with 3-way valve option: Buna-N, silicone grease, PTFE, brass 360, copper, reinforced acetal copolymer
Accuracy:±0.5% Full Scale, 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C); ±1.5% Full Scale from 32 to 60°F and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40°C).
Pressure Hysteresis:±0.1% of Full Scale.
Temperature Limits:32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
Storage Temperature Limits:-4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
Display:0.42" (10.6 mm) 4 digit LCD.
Process Connections:Two 1/8" (3.18 mm) female NPT.