SP Logging Power Meter for single or 3-phase systems using 80-600V phase-to-phase (AC or DC) services when line powered or 0-600V (AC or DC) when externally powered
- Measures up to four channels of energy metrics with currents ranging from 0-6,000 amps.
- Analog Inputs record analog data with configurable input ranges for voltage (0-15 VDC) or current loop (0 or 4-20 mA) transducers. Analog inputs are used for process or environmental correlation studies with power.
- Line-powered - no need for batteries or external power source.
- User-selectable recording intervals as short as every 1 second
- 16 MB non-volatile memory standard for months of recording time.
- Better than 1% accuracy (<0.2% typical).
- Fast USB connection and standard Ethernet port.
- ELITEpro XC may be configured with optional Bluetooth® wireless technology.
- Optional Wi-Fi interface allows for remote data collection over wireless networks. Check real-time values using a Wi-Fi-enabled laptop, tablet, or smartphone via a web browser. Comes with USB to ethernet cable.
- Simple yet powerful Windows-based ELOG™ software package for setup, data retrieval, and analysis. Easy data exporting to almost any analysis program.
- Easy to set-up and installs in minutes. Patented PhaseChek™ LED indicators ensure correct CT orientation at installation. Has 4 leads, R, W, B, BL.
- Power Meter Software ELOG on USB drive.
- Rugged and compact, easily fits inside breaker panels and switch gear.
Dent Elitepro XC Operator's Guide